    not get the asp part working.
    Anybody tips, tricks, links ?
    Thanks. Patrick

    Patrick, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Patrick wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I'm looking for a working example on how to share session state
    > between ASP and ASP.NET.
    > The solution of Y Yeung of Microsoft seemed to be a good solution but
    > I did not get the asp part working.
    > Anybody tips, tricks, links ?
    > Thanks. Patrick

    ?
    What solution?
    Are we supposed to read your mind?

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Dec 8, 2004

  3. Is this what you were talkinga bout when you said Y Yeung?
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/converttoaspnet.asp If
    so, why not focus on what you didn't get working and try to get it working.
    Aside from that article, there are others as well.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=share session between asp and asp.net

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Dec 8, 2004
  4. Ray Costanzo [MVP], Dec 8, 2004