Share Your Articles etc on any FPGA Technology with public

FPGASPS

Share Your Articles etc on any FPGA Technology with public

Do you want to share your resume and software program, EDA Design, VHDL
or Verilog Code, article, presentation, thesis, research paper,
problems, queries etc. on any FPGA technology. Email this material to
us. This will be published and available on our site for free of cost
public downloading. Visit www.fpgasps.com. It will not only give you
name, fame and career opportunities in good corporate companies but
will surely invite valuable comments and help from experts giving you
further chance to improve yourself.

Email your resume, article, thesis, research paper etc to us in
non-modifiable PDF file format only.
Email your source codes, designs, notes etc to us in ZIP file format
only.
Email your presentation to us in executable (EXE) file format only.

For security reasons, please do not give your telephone number and
address in your material. However you can give your name, photo snap
and email in the material.