shared_ptr<> part of the standard?

red floyd

In the August 2004 CUJ, Sutter&Hyslop's column implies that shared_ptr<>
has become part of the standard. Is the revised standard finalized?

Am I correct in assuing that shared_ptr<> will be part of std::tr1?

Jonathan Turkanis

shared_ptr said:
has become part of the standard. Is the revised standard finalized?

Am I correct in assuing that shared_ptr<> will be part of std::tr1?

shared_ptr will be in TR1 (see
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/library_technical_report.html).
It also has a good chance of making it into the next standard, which
is expected in x - 4 years (where x is approximately 8)

Jonathan