Sharepoint developer-6monthscontract- san jose-sure shotclosure-direct client

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Mar 20, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent opening for Sharepoint Developer with our top client
    in San Jose. This is a 6months contract with possibility of extension.
    If you are interested, please send us your updated resume along with
    asking rate and your current location.

    Client is looking for Sharepoint 2007. Should be a strong developer
    that can handle custom sharepoint coding (webparts development) not
    just using Sharepoint out of the box features.

    Job Title: Sherpoint Developer.

    Job Description:

    ..

    The ideal candidate must be proficient working, webpage development
    and creation, and testing. He/she must possess impeccable attention to
    detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive
    attitude under pressure and tight deadlines. Candidates must be able
    to take direction and work collaboratively within the design group and
    the web team.

    He should have developing web applications for more than 4years using
    Sharepoint,

    Should have some experience with .Net (ASP, C# etc)

    XML, HtML etc.

    Should have BS or equivalent.

    Location: San Jose,CA

    Duration: 6months + extension

    Thanks ,
    Prachi Pandey

    Technical Recruiter
    Zenex Partners Inc

    4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Phone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-649-5280| Cell: 408-329-0290
    prachi, Mar 20, 2008

  2. On Mar 21, 7:58 am, prachi <> wrote:
    ..
    > Job Title: Sherpoint Developer.

    > Should have some experience with .Net (ASP, C# etc)

    > Thanks ,
    > Prachi Pandey

    This job is irreleveant to posters on this group.
    Please stop posting to usenet newsgroups until
    you have the slightest idea what you are doing.

    (BTW - I consider your client a moron, for
    hiring a clueless incompetent like yourself.)

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Mar 21, 2008