    Services
    Thanks you
    Shimon.
    Shimon Sim, May 20, 2004

  2. > could it be done with ASP.NET by regular people? May be someone can give a
    > hint in right direction.

    Can WHAT be done with ASP.Net by regular people? Build SharePoint? Sure.
    Regular people built it at Microsoft, using ASP.Net.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, May 20, 2004

  3. Shimon Sim

    Shimon Sim Guest

    All right.
    I mean me. Is there some documentation on what has to be done that Word 2003
    be able to open document on remote server and then save it.Keeping versions,
    makeup and all the other stuff that comes in word documents.
    Can you provide some insides on how did Regular people from Microsoft did
    it? So I regular person that Microsoft won't hire can do it too.
    Thanks,
    Shimon.

    Shimon Sim, May 20, 2004
  4. > Can you provide some insides on how did Regular people from Microsoft did
    > it? So I regular person that Microsoft won't hire can do it too.

    I wish I could, Shimon. However, it took Microsoft several years and no
    doubt several dozen programmers to solve the problems with SharePoint (and
    they are still struggling over a few). It's a very difficult problem to
    solve.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer