Sharing accomodation @ PyCon?

Mike C. Fletcher

I'm still looking for someone with whom to share a room at PyCon. I'd
prefer the Best Western in Arlington (1 subway stop from PyCon). I'd
like to book or confirm sharing someone else's booking within the next
few days.

Contact me off-list if interested, please,
Mike

_______________________________________
Mike C. Fletcher
Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/

Aahz

I'm still looking for someone with whom to share a room at PyCon. I'd
prefer the Best Western in Arlington (1 subway stop from PyCon). I'd
like to book or confirm sharing someone else's booking within the next
few days.

For you or anyone else interested in doing this, it's probably a good
idea to specify which dates you want, given the sprint 3/20-23 and the
conference 3/24-26.

Mike C. Fletcher

Aahz said:
For you or anyone else interested in doing this, it's probably a good
idea to specify which dates you want, given the sprint 3/20-23 and the
conference 3/24-26.
Good point, I'm planning on attending only the conference, as I'm coming
in on the PyCon bus from Toronto. Nights of the 23, 24, 25, 26 (i.e.
arriving night before conference, leaving day after). However, I guess
everyone posting there itinerary here is silly.

Let's use the PyConForCheap page on the Wiki for pairing up...

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PyConForCheap2004

Scroll to the bottom to see those looking for pairings, add your name if
you want to pair or contact compatible person to share. Take your name
off the list when you book a room.

Have fun all,
Mike