    Mike C. Fletcher
    Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
    http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/
    Mike C. Fletcher, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Mike C. Fletcher

    Aahz Guest

    In article <>,
    Mike C. Fletcher <> wrote:

    >I'm still looking for someone with whom to share a room at PyCon. I'd
    >prefer the Best Western in Arlington (1 subway stop from PyCon). I'd
    >like to book or confirm sharing someone else's booking within the next
    >few days.

    For you or anyone else interested in doing this, it's probably a good
    idea to specify which dates you want, given the sprint 3/20-23 and the
    conference 3/24-26.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    "Do not taunt happy fun for loops. Do not change lists you are looping over."
    --Remco Gerlich, comp.lang.python
    Aahz, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Aahz wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >Mike C. Fletcher <> wrote:
    >

    >>I'm still looking for someone with whom to share a room at PyCon. I'd
    >>prefer the Best Western in Arlington (1 subway stop from PyCon). I'd
    >>like to book or confirm sharing someone else's booking within the next
    >>few days.
    >>

    >For you or anyone else interested in doing this, it's probably a good
    >idea to specify which dates you want, given the sprint 3/20-23 and the
    >conference 3/24-26.

    Good point, I'm planning on attending only the conference, as I'm coming
    in on the PyCon bus from Toronto. Nights of the 23, 24, 25, 26 (i.e.
    arriving night before conference, leaving day after). However, I guess
    everyone posting there itinerary here is silly.

    Let's use the PyConForCheap page on the Wiki for pairing up...

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PyConForCheap2004

    Scroll to the bottom to see those looking for pairings, add your name if
    you want to pair or contact compatible person to share. Take your name
    off the list when you book a room.

    Have fun all,
    Mike

    Mike C. Fletcher, Feb 25, 2004