Sharing code between Projects.

Miguel

Hi Everybody!!

I'm trying to migrate a lot of asp 3.0 applications to asp.net.

The problem is that currently my directories structure are like this:

- myIncludes/DBConnections
- myIncludes/MyStyles
- myIncludes/MyLibrary

- MyDir/MyApplication1
- MyDir2/MyApplication2
- ...

Now, I have a lot of functions and connectionStrings in the
folder "myIncludes/MyLibrary", and all of my applications share them
with an #include clause. So if I change a Database user/Password I
just have to change it in only one file which is located in
( myIncludes/DBConnections ).

Do you know how can I structure my WebSite in order to keep this
hierarchy/functionality in .NET?? By now I have to create a WebConfig
for each application, with the ConnectionString, and I have to
replicate all code that is shared by all my application.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Miguel.