sharing session between application and web service

Victor Reboucas

Hi, I'm developing an asp.net 2.0 application and I'm trying to use a
session value set in a web form inside a web service call.

I mean I have a web form with a list of orders for a given customer

when the page loads I set session("customer") =
request.querystring("customer")

every minute I have to refresh the current results on the page and I'm
trying to do that using an existing web service (that's hosted inside the
same application) and for the customer code I use
httpcontext.current.session("customer")

I just cannot get that session value....

Is there something I'm missing here?

Is that impossible to do?

thanks for any clue,
regards,