    on web page in project2 I tru to acces the value i stored in the
    session but am not able to do so. Pls let me know how can I do this?

    Thanks in advance

    Rahul, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Rahul

    Paul Clement Guest

    On 18 Oct 2005 04:26:42 -0700, "Rahul" <> wrote:

    ¤ Hi,
    ¤
    ¤ I have a solution which consists of two web projects. I am calling a
    ¤ web page in project2 from project1. Before calling a web page from
    ¤ project2 I set some value in session from a web page in project1. Later
    ¤ on web page in project2 I tru to acces the value i stored in the
    ¤ session but am not able to do so. Pls let me know how can I do this?

    This isn't natively supported but apparently there is a workaround.

    See the following:

    http://www.asp101.com/articles/jayram/sharestate/default.asp

    Paul
    ~~~~