shell for executing java progs

Siberia

Hello !

There are any profiler for java programs? We need shell, that will
store profiles
for each program that executed via this shell. Profile include
environment variables
(for example, one JAVA_HOME for 1st program and another for 2nd),
parametres
for java to execute this jar file etc. If you explicitly specify some
parametres, then
they should have precedence about parametres used implicitly from
profile for that
program...

Thanks

Ruslan

fierymustang

Hello !

There are any profiler for java programs? We need shell, that will
store profiles
for each program that executed via this shell. Profile include
environment variables
(for example, one JAVA_HOME for 1st program and another for 2nd),
parametres
for java to execute this jar file etc. If you explicitly specify some
parametres, then
they should have precedence about parametres used implicitly from
profile for that
program...

Thanks

Ruslan

hi,

i'm sorry if I sound naive.. or didnot understand your question
properly..
i suppose you can use eclipse(http://www.eclipse.org) for that
purpose.

hth