    If there are any readers interested in tech-niques.general.chat I look
    forward to coffee Shibuya<->Roppongi..

    MarkT
    Mark T, Jun 27, 2009

  2. Mark T

    James Gray Guest

    On Jun 26, 2009, at 7:42 PM, Mark T wrote:

    > I'm in and around Shibuya for a couple of weeks.

    How long will you be there? I reach Toyko on the 16th.

    Of course, I'm just an American with weak Japanese skills and thus not
    at all interesting.

    James Edward Gray II
    James Gray, Jun 27, 2009

  3. Mark T

    Mark T Guest

    Hi James,
    Ruby-Kaigi next month around 16th.
    Sold out.
    Twice.
    If I'm still here I will be a satellite attendant.
    Coffee shops in the vicinity.

    I visited the Mori Art Museum last night.
    http://www.mori.art.museum/english/contents/kaleidoscopic/exhibition/index.html
    Then, downstairs there is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3UsqpJYi4&NR=1

    Watching tributes to Micheal J on Tokyo TV this morning.
    Footage of his 1987 tour:

    http://videosearch.www.infoseek.co....Bad Tour 1987 - Part 1&qt=michael jackson bad

    From recently released footage of business meetings he was keen to build a
    (wonderful) theme park here.

    I enjoyed the laterality of your Beautify Code video.

    MarkT

    Mark T, Jun 28, 2009
  4. Mark T

    James Gray Guest

    On Jun 27, 2009, at 9:44 PM, Mark T wrote:

    > Hi James,

    Hello.

    > Ruby-Kaigi next month around 16th.

    Yeah, that's what I'm coming out for.

    > Sold out.
    > Twice.
    > If I'm still here I will be a satellite attendant.

    Well, if you do hang around, look me up and say hello.

    > I enjoyed the laterality of your Beautify Code video.

    Thanks you very much.

    Enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan!

    James Edward Gray II
    James Gray, Jun 28, 2009