Shibuya Rubyists?

Mark T

I'm in and around Shibuya for a couple of weeks.
My Nihong-go proficiency is less than my Ruby learnings.
So I apologise for speaking English.
If there are any readers interested in tech-niques.general.chat I look
forward to coffee Shibuya<->Roppongi..

MarkT

James Gray

I'm in and around Shibuya for a couple of weeks.

How long will you be there? I reach Toyko on the 16th.

Of course, I'm just an American with weak Japanese skills and thus not
at all interesting.

James Edward Gray II

Mark T

Hi James,
Ruby-Kaigi next month around 16th.
Sold out.
Twice.
If I'm still here I will be a satellite attendant.
Coffee shops in the vicinity.

I visited the Mori Art Museum last night.
http://www.mori.art.museum/english/contents/kaleidoscopic/exhibition/index.html
Then, downstairs there is:

Watching tributes to Micheal J on Tokyo TV this morning.
Footage of his 1987 tour:

http://videosearch.www.infoseek.co....Bad+Tour+1987+-+Part+1&qt=michael+jackson+bad

From recently released footage of business meetings he was keen to build a
(wonderful) theme park here.

I enjoyed the laterality of your Beautify Code video.

MarkT

James Gray

Hi James,
Hello.

Ruby-Kaigi next month around 16th.

Yeah, that's what I'm coming out for.
Sold out.
Twice.
If I'm still here I will be a satellite attendant.

Well, if you do hang around, look me up and say hello.
I enjoyed the laterality of your Beautify Code video.

Thanks you very much.

Enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan!

James Edward Gray II