    Right shift of A with MSB replication
    Left shift of A with LSB replication

    thanks for the help everyone :D
    qwerty321, Dec 12, 2009

  2. qwerty321

    jeppe

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Messages:
    348
    Location:
    Denmark
    Search the net for the interactive book Evita VHDL - (download free)
    Page 5.3.5 will give you the answers.
    jeppe, Dec 13, 2009

  3. qwerty321

    qwerty321

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18
    thank you very much
    can you then check for me:

    Circular left shift of A if we have 11000011 then we will have 00001111

    Left shift of A with feed in 0 11000011 becomes 00001100

    Left shift of A with LSB replication
    i don't get the last one

    Thank you jeppe
    btw why do we do 2 shifts in each case?
    qwerty321, Dec 13, 2009
  4. qwerty321

    qwerty321

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18
    it's ok i got it
    THANK YOU
    qwerty321, Dec 13, 2009
  5. qwerty321

    CS student

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    i need the answer for the same qustuion
    CS student, Dec 14, 2009
  6. qwerty321

    qwerty321

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18
    I can''t give you my code because we are working on the same project...I know who you are and you will be reported to Dean's warning
    M.F
    qwerty321, Dec 14, 2009
  7. qwerty321

    CS student