Shocking fotos

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by fattossitaBom, Feb 22, 2008.

  1. <p>At Halliburton/KBR, sexual assault is just part of th
    workplace experience
    for women Like many viewers, I watched this ABC 20/20 report when i
    first aired
    in December with jaws-open, eyes-bugging horror. It told the story o
    two women
    workers for Halliburton/KBR who had been sent to Iraq. There, one
    Jamie Lee
    Jones, a young computer tech, was gang-raped on her fourth day b
    coworkers
    after being drugged; the other, Tracy Barker, was sexually assaulte
    by a State
    Department employee. Both immediately reported their assaults, only t
    have
    KBR first lock them in isolation, then question their accusations. I
    the case
    of Jones, it even &quot;lost&quot; the medical report tha
    documented evidence
    of gang rape.<br>
    Click on a small picture to see shocking photos:</p>
    src="http://floraufauna.in/small.jpg" width="226" height="122
    border="0">

    -------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =------------
    ---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =--
    fattossitaBom, Feb 22, 2008