Shopping Cart Component Suggestions

Mark Fox

Hello,

I'm looking for a shopping cart/store front product
that I could integrate into my ASP.NET site. Does anyone
have any suggestions? It has to be flexible enough to
handle changing the look and some sort of API that I
could program against. Thanks for your suggestions!

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Mark,

There are many third-part components that implement the shopping cart
functionality. For your reference, here are some URLs,

http://www.dotnetcart.com/features.htm
http://www.dotnetecommerce.com/products.htm

In fact, with ASP.NET, you can implement your own shopping cart from
scratch. Here are some articles.

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/1055
http://builder.com.com/5100-6389_14-5035160.html

I hope it helps.