shopping cart

jaYPee

after studying some of the free shopping cart i found on the web seems
i still have problem understanding on how can i work w/ my own
shopping cart. i have so many collections of picture that is located
on my server and make some thumbnails (small images) to be viewed by
visitors. now i want to have a shopping cart that when they click one
of the thumbnail it will be added to the shopping cart and if they
want to buy it they are directed to paypal for payment. now after they
pay the amount they can now download the high resolution picture.

thanks in advance for any information.

Jshafferjr

commercecgi and agoracgi both offer add-ins for thier scripts that will
allow you to use paypal and most any other gateway to authorize payments

Jshafferjr

you can also write your script directly from paypal. they too offer a cart
script as well as individual items.