  1. ning

    ning Guest

    Is there good shopping cart tools for ASP code
    ning, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Dec 2, 2003

  3. ning

    mark | r Guest

    "ning" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there good shopping cart tools for ASP code

    the problem ive found is that there are tonnes of basket apps out there, and
    no product inventory management and / or securw payment collection systems
    out there so we're making our own.

    www.brook.neue.co.uk

    mark
    mark | r, Dec 3, 2003
  4. ning

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:16:10 -0500, "ning" <> wrote:

    >Is there good shopping cart tools for ASP code

    Tons. But over the years I've found that it's easier and in the end
    less expensive to either purchase a canned app or use a hosted
    shopping cart for most things.

    Check aspin.com and learn to use Google.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Dec 3, 2003