    download the purchased document?

    thanks for any advice or resources on shopping cart setups.

    Ruby

    ruby_red, Sep 25, 2003

  2. ruby_red

    brucie Guest

    In post <FHqcb.35$%k.15@edtnps84>
    ruby_red said...

    http://www.mals-e.com/

    --
    25/September/2003 10:37:27 am

    brucie, Sep 25, 2003

  3. ruby_red

    Talc Ta Matt Guest

    >Would paypal be able to do a thing where

    Yes, PayPal can handle this.

    Talc Ta Matt, Sep 25, 2003
  4. ruby_red

    mark | r Guest

    "ruby_red" <> wrote in message
    > HI
    >
    > I am relatively new at web design, and have a client who is interested in
    > bulding a small site with payment options included. What he will be

    selling
    > is research documents, with a listing of perhaps 10 or 20 items for sale.

    > approached one payment administrator (usa epay) but their response was
    > unintelligable and their sign-up fees astronomical.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest an easy way to do this? Credit card stuff must be

    secure
    > of course. Would paypal be able to do a thing where a customer would

    click
    > on an icon to order the document of interest, be taken to the paypal site,
    > proceed with payment, and that would open a gateway for the customer to
    > download the purchased document?
    >
    > thanks for any advice or resources on shopping cart setups.

    you can use the 'lite' versions of www.astrosell.com and www.actinic.co.uk -
    they provide up to 20 products in an easy to administrate and secure
    processing system. The orders are saved securely online and downloaded
    theough a desktop application to be manually processed like any telephone
    order

    mark

    mark | r, Sep 25, 2003
  5. yeah - paypal can do this sort of thing but you'll probably need to
    use the paypal IPN stuff and some processing on your side to allow
    download only after IPN has actually succeeded -- but then, I expect
    that if a payment processor's info was unintelligible, you'll probably
    find the paypal IPN stuff equally unclear ;-)

    --
    Horace ...once known as "Kicker" :)
    ....drop by and chat if I'm online http://www.hav.com/chat/

    Thawte Web Of Trust Notary in SW Houston, Tx.
    http://www.hav.com/?content=/thawteWOTnotary.htm
    What is a Vet? ... He is the barroom loudmouth, dumber than five
    wooden planks, whose overgrown frat-boy behavior is outweighed a
    hundred times in the cosmic scales by four hours of exquisite
    bravery near the 38th parallel. ... - Unknown

    Horace A. Vallas, Jr., Sep 25, 2003
  6. ruby_red

    Mark Jones Guest

    Try these guys. http://www.cart32.com/