Short survey about development problems (you can win an iPod)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Walid Maalej, Mar 5, 2008.

  1. Walid Maalej

    Walid Maalej Guest

    Dear Java Developers

    As we all know by using this group, efficient knowledge sharing is a
    key success factor for software development.
    Within the European research project TEAM we (from TU München and FZI
    Karlsruhe) are conducting a scientific study to understand problems
    and practices of knowledge sharing in software development.
    We encourage you to take 10 minutes now to answer the multiple choice
    questions:

    http://amazonas.fzi.de/limesurvey/index.php?sid=32161&lang=en

    Your answers are voluntary and data can only be used in aggregated
    form. Independently from the answers, you can take part in the lottery
    of 2 iPods among the participants.

    Best Regards
    Hans-Jörg (FZI) and Walid (TUM)

    **** We apologize if you receive this email more than once! ****