Short survey about development problems (you can win an iPod)

Walid Maalej

Dear C++ Developers

As we all know by using this group, efficient knowledge sharing is a
key success factor for software development.
Within the European research project TEAM we (from TU München and FZI
Karlsruhe) are conducting a scientific study to understand problems
and practices of knowledge sharing in software development.
We encourage you to take 10 minutes now to answer the multiple choice
questions:

http://amazonas.fzi.de/limesurvey/index.php?sid=32535&lang=en

Your answers are voluntary and data can only be used in aggregated
form. Independently from the answers, you can take part in the lottery
of 2 iPods among the participants.

Best Regards
Hans-Jörg (FZI) and Walid (TUM)

**** We apologize if you receive this email more than once! ****