Short term contract work(1 M) for indian internet programmers

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alex Varghese, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. Project #1N 102003
    Company: Tata cons(leading company in the placement arena for the last
    1 year)

    Goal: Develop an internet based application in windows 98/2000/XP
    platforms

    Language: Any applicable

    Guaranteed Remuneration: Rs.100/- to 3500/- in several knock out
    stages

    Please note:
    You will be assigned a one day task(To program a small part or
    so). Your selection will be based on your performance in this
    assignment. Once you are selected you are guaranteed that you get
    money starting from a mere Rs.100/- to a maximum of Rs.3500/-
    according to the stage at which you drop your work or are rejected by
    us. You will be rewarded Rs.3500/- if you are able to complete the
    work fully.
    Candidate passing the test will also be eligible for future job
    opportunities , referrals, and other programming assignments directly
    without the tests*.

    Instructions:
    To get your 1 day task, write your detailed biodata including
    contact Phone and address(without which application will be
    rejected)and a short note about how you would like to do the job and
    email to

    Email:
    *subject to availability

    Alex Varghese, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Alex Varghese

    Hilter Guest

    Don't you have enough of the world's programmers already? Do you really need
    to steal the last few remaining ones and force them to work in a shithole
    like India?

    Hilter, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Hilter fed this fish to the penguins on Friday 10 October 2003 11:05 am:

    > Don't you have enough of the world's programmers already? Do you
    > really need to steal the last few remaining ones and force them to
    > work in a shithole like India?

    I found the first paragraph interesting... Something about being the
    leading placement firm -- for the last year... Short tenure or heavy
    competition out there... <G>

    Dennis Lee Bieber, Oct 11, 2003