shortcut

julian_m

How should I do to implement a shortcut inside a page. For instance,
whenever one presses "C" key inside Gmail site, "compose mail" page
appears inmediately. The same happens with many other shortcuts Gmail
has...

Could somebody tell me where should I start?

regads - jm

Neredbojias

How should I do to implement a shortcut inside a page. For instance,
whenever one presses "C" key inside Gmail site, "compose mail" page
appears inmediately. The same happens with many other shortcuts Gmail
has...

Could somebody tell me where should I start?

Javascript.

dorayme

Javascript.

Boji, I am greatly disturbed by your use of Albert's face for
your ng postings. Let's face (face it?) it, you and I are lowly
schmucks, two lost beings in space, we need to shed all
illusions. We are rattling around in BdeZ's killfile and for my
part at least, it is less sad to be in the guise of Roger Rabbit
than Albert Einstein... May I suggest Donald Duck?

Neredbojias

To further the education of womankind, dorayme
Boji, I am greatly disturbed by your use of Albert's face for
your ng postings.

Well, I could've used his butt, but that would've been relatively uncouth.
Let's face (face it?) it,

Ha ha ha... (rolls eyes)
you and I are lowly
schmucks, two lost beings in space, we need to shed all
illusions. We are rattling around in BdeZ's killfile and for my
part at least, it is less sad to be in the guise of Roger Rabbit
than Albert Einstein... May I suggest Donald Duck?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather promote a smart human than a dumb
bunny or duck.

dorayme

you and I are lowly
schmucks, two lost beings in space, we need to shed all
illusions. We are rattling around in BdeZ's killfile and for my
part at least, it is less sad to be in the guise of Roger Rabbit
than Albert Einstein... May I suggest Donald Duck?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather promote a smart human than a dumb
bunny or duck.[/QUOTE]

Roger Rabbit, Donald Duck and even less so, Albert Einstein,
hardly need promoting...

How about about Hagar The Horrible for your x-face? Try:

99z*<

AMf!tEgh6FC2^-tIidf+v`ylLIt6|%>tTca.P;?\PI6r*#rC#va5!*F$rnV&4es@Ua
TH=;+{P&5]II

,r6Z|YM9ghnBF8bviCX00S.2cn}'~%r/dkIYPh6=aF!.1MY#="93b&v#(JDYno90pN
dxXxq>N4M4UP

-bj5SHju|63k3y9zE"x|%iJ>6EQy0&!X>!`*6[4Vm0XCZGo+7.)_4Dkq"AW#:G$r5`
z~^>3pQk<|3-
7>tk8hNK<=<T[axt/<7]*PmRJ2lw]%6Pn#<fN

At least he is Scandinavian type...

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
Roger Rabbit, Donald Duck and even less so, Albert Einstein,
hardly need promoting...

How about about Hagar The Horrible for your x-face?

If I wished to present something horrible, I would transcribe an image of
my ex-wife.
At least he is Scandinavian type...

What's wrong with Alby? Are you frazzled by physicists with fuzzy
follicular filamentation?

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
I feel uncomfortable you using him. At least with me, I _am_
Roger Rabbit.

This sounds like the psychological anomoly known as transference. The only
places I feel like I'm unwittingly emulating the revered physicist is under
my arms. Nevertheless, I shall proffer my Saturnian visage to sate your
annoying Martian disgruntlement.

dorayme

To further the education of mankind, dorayme:

This sounds like the psychological anomoly known as transference.

Don't be too inclined to play psychiatrist. These folk are mostly
hand waving.
I shall proffer my Saturnian visage to sate your
annoying Martian disgruntlement.

If I was not able to get a bit disgruntled here, how would I be
able to be such a friendly lovely sweet being elsewhere? Parse
that in your psychiatric factory!

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
Don't be too inclined to play psychiatrist. These folk are mostly
hand waving.

-Or doing vulgar things with their fingers.
If I was not able to get a bit disgruntled here, how would I be
able to be such a friendly lovely sweet being elsewhere?

Trans-dimensional behavior doesn't count.
Parse
that in your psychiatric factory!

Sorry, I only parse by hand. And if you really want to be seen as a
"friendly, loving, sweet being" in this universe, I suggest that telling
people to parse things may not be the best way of going about it.

dorayme

Parse
that in your psychiatric factory!

Sorry, I only parse by hand. And if you really want to be seen as a
"friendly, loving, sweet being" in this universe, I suggest that telling
people to parse things may not be the best way of going about it.[/QUOTE]

O dear, deary me! Is "parse" some reserved 'bad' word (like
"schmuck") in your idiolect?

dorayme

Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
wrote:

btw Boji, your new x-face seems to me to fit you better...

I am working on a special x-face that is animated for use in
BdeZs killfile. I just know that this would be impossible for her
to ignore and she might then allow me more priviliges, like, eg.
some air-conditioning, lights out a bit later, more contact
visits (retrobates have families too, you know). I had thought
that my fluffy ears might provoke her a little, but not so...

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
Sorry, I only parse by hand. And if you really want to be seen as a
"friendly, loving, sweet being" in this universe, I suggest that
telling people to parse things may not be the best way of going about
it.

O dear, deary me! Is "parse" some reserved 'bad' word (like
"schmuck") in your idiolect?[/QUOTE]

The word itself is okay but it carries some provocative conotations for the
uninitiated.

(Good one re. "idiolect".)

wrote:

btw Boji, your new x-face seems to me to fit you better...

Yep, that's me in the morning. You should see the one _before_ coffee!
I am working on a special x-face that is animated for use in
BdeZs killfile. I just know that this would be impossible for her
to ignore and she might then allow me more priviliges, like, eg.
some air-conditioning, lights out a bit later, more contact
visits (retrobates have families too, you know). I had thought
that my fluffy ears might provoke her a little, but not so...

Uh, provoking her is what got you into her kf to begin with. If you
_really_ want to get into her good graces again, you might try some abject
pleading and begging in addition to agreeing with whatever she says. And
watch the snickering.

Neredbojias

The word [parse] itself is okay but it carries some provocative
conotations for the uninitiated.

That's new to me. What connotations, from where?

Right here. The other day I asked a becoming young lady if she wanted me
to parse her database and she slapped my face!

dorayme

The word [parse] itself is okay but it carries some provocative
conotations for the uninitiated.

That's new to me. What connotations, from where?

Jose[/QUOTE]

Jose, it is like this with Boji you see. Have you ever seen a
Brit comedy routine where a character is always winking and
jabbing a companion with his elbow saying "Know what I mean,
nudge nudge, wink wink..." and does so with the greatest variety
of words. These words, normally quite unexeptional, are thereby
imbued with a smutty connotation.

It is all going to be very different with Boji after his meet
with Officer Bud White.