    has...

    Could somebody tell me where should I start?

    regads - jm

    julian_m, Apr 4, 2006

  2. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "julian_m" <>
    declaimed:

    > How should I do to implement a shortcut inside a page. For instance,
    > whenever one presses "C" key inside Gmail site, "compose mail" page
    > appears inmediately. The same happens with many other shortcuts Gmail
    > has...
    >
    > Could somebody tell me where should I start?

    Javascript.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 4, 2006

  3. julian_m

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns979AD2AA2C738httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    wrote:

    > Javascript.

    Boji, I am greatly disturbed by your use of Albert's face for
    your ng postings. Let's face (face it?) it, you and I are lowly
    schmucks, two lost beings in space, we need to shed all
    illusions. We are rattling around in BdeZ's killfile and for my
    part at least, it is less sad to be in the guise of Roger Rabbit
    than Albert Einstein... May I suggest Donald Duck?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 4, 2006
  4. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of womankind, dorayme
    <> declaimed:

    > In article <Xns979AD2AA2C738httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    > Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Javascript.

    > Boji, I am greatly disturbed by your use of Albert's face for
    > your ng postings.

    Well, I could've used his butt, but that would've been relatively uncouth.

    > Let's face (face it?) it,

    Ha ha ha... (rolls eyes)

    > you and I are lowly
    > schmucks, two lost beings in space, we need to shed all
    > illusions. We are rattling around in BdeZ's killfile and for my
    > part at least, it is less sad to be in the guise of Roger Rabbit
    > than Albert Einstein... May I suggest Donald Duck?

    Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather promote a smart human than a dumb
    bunny or duck.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 5, 2006
  5. julian_m

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns979BDD57EE230httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    wrote:

    > > you and I are lowly
    > > schmucks, two lost beings in space, we need to shed all
    > > illusions. We are rattling around in BdeZ's killfile and for my
    > > part at least, it is less sad to be in the guise of Roger Rabbit
    > > than Albert Einstein... May I suggest Donald Duck?

    > Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather promote a smart human than a dumb
    > bunny or duck.

    Roger Rabbit, Donald Duck and even less so, Albert Einstein,
    hardly need promoting...

    How about about Hagar The Horrible for your x-face? Try:

    99z*<

    AMf!tEgh6FC2^-tIidf+v`ylLIt6|%>tTca.P;?\PI6r*#rC#va5!*F$rnV&4es@Ua
    TH=;+{P&5]II

    ,r6Z|YM9ghnBF8bviCX00S.2cn}'~%r/dkIYPh6=aF!.1MY#="93b&v#(JDYno90pN
    dxXxq>N4M4UP

    -bj5SHju|63k3y9zE"x|%iJ>6EQy0&!X>!`*6[4Vm0XCZGo+7.)_4Dkq"AW#:G$r5`
    z~^>3pQk<|3-
    7>tk8hNK<=<T[axt/<7]*PmRJ2lw]%6Pn#<fN

    At least he is Scandinavian type...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 5, 2006
  6. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, dorayme
    <> declaimed:

    >> > you and I are lowly
    >> > schmucks, two lost beings in space, we need to shed all
    >> > illusions. We are rattling around in BdeZ's killfile and for my
    >> > part at least, it is less sad to be in the guise of Roger Rabbit
    >> > than Albert Einstein... May I suggest Donald Duck?

    >> Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather promote a smart human than
    >> a dumb bunny or duck.

    > Roger Rabbit, Donald Duck and even less so, Albert Einstein,
    > hardly need promoting...
    >
    > How about about Hagar The Horrible for your x-face?

    If I wished to present something horrible, I would transcribe an image of
    my ex-wife.

    > At least he is Scandinavian type...

    What's wrong with Alby? Are you frazzled by physicists with fuzzy
    follicular filamentation?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 5, 2006
  7. julian_m

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns979C9D6B85CEDhttpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    wrote:

    > Are you frazzled by physicists with fuzzy
    > follicular filamentation?

    I feel uncomfortable you using him. At least with me, I _am_
    Roger Rabbit.

    --
    Roger

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 6, 2006
  8. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, dorayme
    <> declaimed:

    > In article <Xns979C9D6B85CEDhttpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    > Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Are you frazzled by physicists with fuzzy
    >> follicular filamentation?

    > I feel uncomfortable you using him. At least with me, I _am_
    > Roger Rabbit.
    >
    > --
    > Roger

    This sounds like the psychological anomoly known as transference. The only
    places I feel like I'm unwittingly emulating the revered physicist is under
    my arms. Nevertheless, I shall proffer my Saturnian visage to sate your
    annoying Martian disgruntlement.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 6, 2006
  9. julian_m

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns979CE35CEC02Dhttpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    wrote:

    > To further the education of mankind, dorayme:

    > > I feel uncomfortable you using him. At least with me, I _am_
    > > Roger Rabbit.

    > This sounds like the psychological anomoly known as transference.

    Don't be too inclined to play psychiatrist. These folk are mostly
    hand waving.

    > I shall proffer my Saturnian visage to sate your
    > annoying Martian disgruntlement.

    If I was not able to get a bit disgruntled here, how would I be
    able to be such a friendly lovely sweet being elsewhere? Parse
    that in your psychiatric factory!

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 7, 2006
  10. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, dorayme
    <> declaimed:

    > In article <Xns979CE35CEC02Dhttpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    > Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> To further the education of mankind, dorayme:

    >> > I feel uncomfortable you using him. At least with me, I _am_
    >> > Roger Rabbit.

    >> This sounds like the psychological anomoly known as transference.

    > Don't be too inclined to play psychiatrist. These folk are mostly
    > hand waving.

    -Or doing vulgar things with their fingers.

    >> I shall proffer my Saturnian visage to sate your
    >> annoying Martian disgruntlement.

    > If I was not able to get a bit disgruntled here, how would I be
    > able to be such a friendly lovely sweet being elsewhere?

    Trans-dimensional behavior doesn't count.

    > Parse
    > that in your psychiatric factory!

    Sorry, I only parse by hand. And if you really want to be seen as a
    "friendly, loving, sweet being" in this universe, I suggest that telling
    people to parse things may not be the best way of going about it.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 7, 2006
  11. julian_m

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns979DACB92AFC4httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    wrote:

    > > Parse
    > > that in your psychiatric factory!

    > Sorry, I only parse by hand. And if you really want to be seen as a
    > "friendly, loving, sweet being" in this universe, I suggest that telling
    > people to parse things may not be the best way of going about it.

    O dear, deary me! Is "parse" some reserved 'bad' word (like
    "schmuck") in your idiolect?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 7, 2006
  12. julian_m

    dorayme Guest

    Re: BdeZs killfile

    In article <Xns979DACB92AFC4httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    wrote:

    btw Boji, your new x-face seems to me to fit you better...

    I am working on a special x-face that is animated for use in
    BdeZs killfile. I just know that this would be impossible for her
    to ignore and she might then allow me more priviliges, like, eg.
    some air-conditioning, lights out a bit later, more contact
    visits (retrobates have families too, you know). I had thought
    that my fluffy ears might provoke her a little, but not so...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 7, 2006
  13. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, dorayme
    <> declaimed:

    > In article <Xns979DACB92AFC4httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    > Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> > Parse
    >> > that in your psychiatric factory!

    >> Sorry, I only parse by hand. And if you really want to be seen as a
    >> "friendly, loving, sweet being" in this universe, I suggest that
    >> telling people to parse things may not be the best way of going about
    >> it.

    > O dear, deary me! Is "parse" some reserved 'bad' word (like
    > "schmuck") in your idiolect?

    The word itself is okay but it carries some provocative conotations for the
    uninitiated.

    (Good one re. "idiolect".)

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 7, 2006
  14. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    Re: BdeZs killfile

    To further the education of mankind, dorayme
    <> declaimed:

    > In article <Xns979DACB92AFC4httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251>,
    > Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    > wrote:
    >
    > btw Boji, your new x-face seems to me to fit you better...

    Yep, that's me in the morning. You should see the one _before_ coffee!

    > I am working on a special x-face that is animated for use in
    > BdeZs killfile. I just know that this would be impossible for her
    > to ignore and she might then allow me more priviliges, like, eg.
    > some air-conditioning, lights out a bit later, more contact
    > visits (retrobates have families too, you know). I had thought
    > that my fluffy ears might provoke her a little, but not so...

    Uh, provoking her is what got you into her kf to begin with. If you
    _really_ want to get into her good graces again, you might try some abject
    pleading and begging in addition to agreeing with whatever she says. And
    watch the snickering.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 7, 2006
  15. julian_m

    Jose Guest

    > The word [parse] itself is okay but it carries some provocative
    > conotations for the uninitiated.

    That's new to me. What connotations, from where?

    Jose
    --
    Nothing takes longer than a shortcut.

    Jose, Apr 7, 2006
  16. julian_m

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, Jose <>
    declaimed:

    >> The word [parse] itself is okay but it carries some provocative
    >> conotations for the uninitiated.

    > That's new to me. What connotations, from where?

    Right here. The other day I asked a becoming young lady if she wanted me
    to parse her database and she slapped my face!

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 7, 2006
  17. julian_m

    dorayme Guest

    In article <5uwZf.2972$>,
    Jose <> wrote:

    > > The word [parse] itself is okay but it carries some provocative
    > > conotations for the uninitiated.

    > That's new to me. What connotations, from where?
    >
    > Jose

    Jose, it is like this with Boji you see. Have you ever seen a
    Brit comedy routine where a character is always winking and
    jabbing a companion with his elbow saying "Know what I mean,
    nudge nudge, wink wink..." and does so with the greatest variety
    of words. These words, normally quite unexeptional, are thereby
    imbued with a smutty connotation.

    It is all going to be very different with Boji after his meet
    with Officer Bud White.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 8, 2006