Should I make my ASP admin pages expire? if so, how do I do this?

Laphan

Hi All

I've created an admin side for my ASP site and I use session vars to provide
page security.

Just as a bit of advice, I want to know if I should expire each admin page
so that others can't bring them up. I know the session var check will
bounce them back to the login page, but I'd rather they didn't even see this
page if they aren't authorised.

Any comments, experience, etc re this would be appreciated.

Rgds Laphan