should i migrate to ASP.net 2

Tony WONG

i did programming at ASP. i just have some knowledge how to add / retrieve
records by design some forms and reports.

Now the latest version is ASP.net 2.0

should i go to ASP.net 2.0 direct instead of further developing the program
by ASP.

i took a book to ASP.net 2.0. it seems completely different and more
difficult but Microsoft said it is easier and faster and more powerful.

Grateful if you could advise me. Thanks a lot.

tony

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Tony said:
i did programming at ASP. i just have some knowledge how to add /
retrieve records by design some forms and reports.

Now the latest version is ASP.net 2.0

should i go to ASP.net 2.0 direct instead of further developing the
program by ASP.

i took a book to ASP.net 2.0. it seems completely different and more
difficult but Microsoft said it is easier and faster and more
powerful.
Grateful if you could advise me. Thanks a lot.
We cannot answer that for you. if you
1. have a desire to use the latest and greatest
2. have a deadline that can tolerate the learning curve you will go through
then go with .Net. Otherwise stay with classic ASP
More info here: http://www.aspfaq.com/2545