Show column in just one row of gridview.

pvong

Trying to do this in vb.net.

I have one Gridview and 5 columns. The 5th column is hidden. I have a
Button in the 4th Column. I want the button_event to show just the 5th
column of that row only and not for the other rows. Is this possible in a
gridview?

Larrybud

Trying to do this in vb.net.

I have one Gridview and 5 columns. The 5th column is hidden. I
have a Button in the 4th Column. I want the button_event to
show just the 5th column of that row only and not for the other
rows. Is this possible in a gridview?

I believe an entire column has to either be hidden or visible,
however, that doesn't preclude that the contents of that column have
to be visible.