show data without database installed

vinodkus

dear sir/madam
I have a strange problem. I have to show demo presentation in CD. In
this presentation record will be show from database. But we dont have
to install the database. any body can see the cd and can search the
data. how it is possible because the databse will not be installed in
CD and computer also. Please reply as soon as possible

vinod.
Thanks in advance

Bob Barrows [MVP]

dear sir/madam
I have a strange problem. I have to show demo presentation in CD. In
this presentation record will be show from database. But we dont have
to install the database. any body can see the cd and can search the
data. how it is possible because the databse will not be installed in
CD and computer also. Please reply as soon as possible
You can't have data without a database. However, even a text file can be a
database, so consider creating a text file containing the data.

Could you clarify why this is an issue for ASP?