    may i know have some info / basic operation on it?

    Thanks a lot.

    tony
    tony wong, Dec 24, 2006

  2. tony wong

    Danny Guest

    tony wong wrote:

    > i find some web sites show different pages by user's click on the different
    > headers.
    >
    > most important is the client browser does not reload from the remote server.
    >
    > may i know have some info / basic operation on it?
    >
    > Thanks a lot.
    >
    > tony

    Just Google search on AJAX, or Asynchronous Javascript And XML.

    Danny
    Danny, Dec 24, 2006

  3. tony wong

    Randy Webb Guest

    tony wong said the following on 12/23/2006 9:10 PM:
    > i find some web sites show different pages by user's click on the different
    > headers.

    By "headers" I assume you mean some kind of links across the top of the
    page?

    > most important is the client browser does not reload from the remote server.

    That is easier to mimic than you think it is.

    > may i know have some info / basic operation on it?

    Frames, AJAX, several other possibilities come to mind. Show a sample
    page and someone can tell you how it works.

    --
    Randy
    Chance Favors The Prepared Mind
    Randy Webb, Dec 24, 2006