    or popupwindow.

    Please help me how to do this..

    Raju

    Rajkumar Surabhi, Jan 23, 2009

  2. Rajkumar Surabhi wrote:
    > In my project ,there is login page.After entering login details
    > checks for login,if success goes to other page. if no userfound it
    > displays
    > error message by using flas[:notice]. i want to show the messaage in
    > alertbox
    > or popupwindow.
    >
    > Please help me how to do this..

    You might be able to do this using AJAX, where the server sends back
    some Javascript to execute in the browser.

    In your message you say absolutely nothing about your environment.
    However, the mention of flas(h)[:notice] suggests you are using Rails.
    In that case, I'd say that the Rails mailing list is an appropriate
    place to ask the question.

    Brian Candler, Jan 23, 2009