Show/Hide Div

shapper

Hello,

I want to fade in a DIV, to X % Opacity, and fade it out after N
seconds or if the user clicks a place outside that DIV.

The DIV should be, if possible, placed in screen center over all other
content.

The function should have the following inputs, as far as I know:
divID, finalOpacity (X), delay (N)

I found similar samples but uses JQuery:
http://binarybonsai.com/misc/humanmsg/
http://icebeat.bitacoras.com/mootools/growl/

Could someone, please, help me out with this?

Thank You,
Miguel

Evertjan.

shapper wrote on 30 okt 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
Hello,

I want to fade in a DIV, to X % Opacity, and fade it out after N
seconds or if the user clicks a place outside that DIV.

The DIV should be, if possible, placed in screen center over all other
content.

The function should have the following inputs, as far as I know:
divID, finalOpacity (X), delay (N)

I found similar samples but uses JQuery:
http://binarybonsai.com/misc/humanmsg/
http://icebeat.bitacoras.com/mootools/growl/

Could someone, please, help me out with this?

Thank You,
Miguel

What? Again?

Please make your own home assignment.