  1. I want to show how many visitors do I have at my website, If the user is
    logged I must show it on the list. If there 5 users not logged I must show 5
    Guests.
    Luis E Valencia, May 19, 2004

  2. Luis E Valencia

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    it will NEVER be fully accurate...
    just add (+1) to a counter in a field, file, etc with the session starts and
    remove it with the session on_end

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], May 19, 2004

  3. php nuke does it, there must be away to do it with asp.net

    Luis E Valencia, May 19, 2004
  4. Luis E Valencia

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    it does it but it's not accurate... it never will be.
    WWW isn't a statefull system. User connects, page renders, user disconnects,
    repeat as needed.
    fire up a php nuke site once, connect and make sure user goes +1, then hit
    the X in the browser.
    Reconnect, most likely it did not go (-1) yet, not until the session times
    out.

    Curt_C [MVP], May 19, 2004
  5. Anyway tell me how to do it in code please

    Luis E Valencia, May 20, 2004
  6. Luis E Valencia

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q="asp.net" user count