show images and texts in datagrid or other server controls

masoud

Hello.

I have a question.
I want make a news board but i dont know how can i put an image for
each news,i save images to database and retrive them,then i make a
template in datagrid and put a table with 2 rows in it,one row
contains an image control and another row contains a textbox
control,but in this way image apeare in top of text,i want for
example show my image in center of text(through text) or at least in
top and left side of my text such as this:

****** sdjfhajsdhf
****** sdfasdfasd
****** sdfasdfasd
sdfasdfasdfasdfdsff

[...]