show same datagrid twice in a page.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by John Ninan, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. John Ninan

    John Ninan Guest

    I have a query like this

    "SELECT employeeID, employeeName FROM EMPLOYEE"

    Which will return 1000 Rows.

    I want to display two tables in the same page with 500
    records each.

    Datagrid 1 Datagrid 1
    Emp ID Emp Name Emp ID EmpName
    1 xxtte 501 Xx
    2 xxttee 502 Yy
    3 tteeww .
    4 eewwww .
    5 wwee .
    .. .
    .. .
    .. .
    .. .
    500 wweew 1000 ttt

    Can I use same datagrid to display out put like this is
    ASP.NET (.aspx) page

    Thanks in advance for the help,

    John Ninan
    John Ninan, Oct 28, 2003

  2. correct me if i am wrong
    its not possible to do something like this
    then alternative way to do this is to use two datagrids

    EmpName

    Ashish Bhonkiya, Oct 29, 2003