    Any suggestions?

    Thanx
    Hendrik Jan
    HJ, Nov 11, 2007

  2. HJ

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SEo=?= wrote on 11 nov 2007 in

    > I'm pretty new to webprogramming. I use VWD 2008 Express Edition.

    Why? Start with a simple editor and learn!

    > I try to build a webpage and the content of that page is stored in a
    > textfile on the filesystem. That way I can change the content of my
    > webpage very easy. The problem is that I can't figure out how to show
    > the content of that textfile in my browser.

    call it: myTextFile.txt

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Nov 11, 2007

  3. HJ

    Mike Brind Guest

    "HJ" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guru's
    >
    > I'm pretty new to webprogramming. I use VWD 2008 Express Edition.

    So it's highly likely that you are using ASP.NET. If that's the case, this
    is the wrong group for you as it covers classic ASP, which is a completely
    different technology. You are much more likely to get relevant help at
    forums.asp.net. If you post there, make sure you specifiy the language you
    are using, otherwise odds are that someone will provide a link to or work up
    a nice example in a language that you don't know.

    --
    Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, Nov 12, 2007
  4. HJ