    anyone have some examples of how to do this with the
    imgedit.ocx control or another ocx control please?

    Thanks, Al

    Al, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Al

    MSFT Guest

    MSFT, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Al

    Al Jong Guest

    Thanks for the tip Luke!

    After searching on the web and evaluating several
    vendors, I decided to use the control from
    http://www.alternatiff.com
    because it has already has the functions I need on a
    toolbar and the cost is free. (I have no association with
    the company)

    If anyone has more information or examples, I would be
    interested.

    Regards, Al

    following article to
    >see how we can add an activex control in asp.net web

    form:

    >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-

    US;Q317392

    >hope this help,
    >
    >Luke
    >Microsoft Online Support
    >
    >Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    >(This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties,

    and confers no

    Al Jong, Dec 5, 2003