show TIFF file with imgedit.ocx or other ctl?

Al

Hi, I would like to display TIFF files on a web page and
allow the user to specify what page of the image to view,
as well as zoom in and zoom out, scroll, etc. Does
anyone have some examples of how to do this with the
imgedit.ocx control or another ocx control please?

Thanks, Al

Al Jong

Thanks for the tip Luke!

After searching on the web and evaluating several
vendors, I decided to use the control from
http://www.alternatiff.com
because it has already has the functions I need on a
toolbar and the cost is free. (I have no association with
the company)

If anyone has more information or examples, I would be
interested.

Regards, Al