    any way to stop it from forcing the parent page to postback? There's no
    need for the parent page to postback when receiving data from the modal
    dialog.

    Jacky Chau, Jun 8, 2005

  2. Jacky Chau

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you've probably tired the open window to a submit button, this is what cause
    the the postback (has nothing to do with the open window). just cancel the
    postback

    <input type="button" onclick="doWindowStuff();return false;">

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Jacky Chau

    Ninjamyst Guest

    Yea. Originally, I had onclick="someFunction()" and the function
    returns false. Didn't know i have to do onclick = "return
    someFunction()". Thanks!

    Ninjamyst, Jun 8, 2005