showHideTableWithImage - type problem :o)

Andrew James

I'm trying one of those hide the form field thingies here:
http://cuisinet.org.uk/js/ which works OK ... but clicking on the buttons
near the bottom to reveal the lower form fields causes the whole page to
jump back to the top so you have to scroll back down to access it. I know
this doesn't need to happen (here's proof:
http://cuisinet.org.uk/js/xxxx.htm).

Would any of you gracious experts happen to know the reason it's happening
on mine please?

Many thanks indeed!

Andy from England :eek:)

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Andrew James said:
I'm trying one of those hide the form field thingies here:
http://cuisinet.org.uk/js/ which works OK ... but clicking on the buttons
near the bottom to reveal the lower form fields causes the whole page to
jump back to the top so you have to scroll back down to access it. I know
this doesn't need to happen (here's proof:
http://cuisinet.org.uk/js/xxxx.htm).

That sounds like a javascript error. You have a "return false" to stop
the link from being followed, but a Javascript error before that prevents
the return from being reached.

Notice that the page address changes. A "#" is added when you click on
a link.

Opera and Mozilla gives similar error messages:
Error: document.getElementById(theImg) has no properties
Source File: http://cuisinet.org.uk/js/#
Line: 67
Would any of you gracious experts happen to know the reason it's happening
on mine please?

You forgot to include the image?

/L