    on mine please?

    Many thanks indeed!

    Andy from England :eek:)

    Andrew James, Nov 3, 2003

  2. "Andrew James" <> writes:

    > I'm trying one of those hide the form field thingies here:
    > http://cuisinet.org.uk/js/ which works OK ... but clicking on the buttons
    > near the bottom to reveal the lower form fields causes the whole page to
    > jump back to the top so you have to scroll back down to access it. I know
    > this doesn't need to happen (here's proof:
    > http://cuisinet.org.uk/js/xxxx.htm).

    That sounds like a javascript error. You have a "return false" to stop
    the link from being followed, but a Javascript error before that prevents
    the return from being reached.

    Notice that the page address changes. A "#" is added when you click on
    a link.

    Opera and Mozilla gives similar error messages:
    Error: document.getElementById(theImg) has no properties
    Source File: http://cuisinet.org.uk/js/#
    Line: 67

    > Would any of you gracious experts happen to know the reason it's happening
    > on mine please?

    You forgot to include the image?

    /L
    --