Showing an extract of XML file in a datagrid

Guest

I'm trying to list a portion of an XML file onto a web page in a datagrid. Showing the whole XML file is no problem, but I'm having trouble working out how to show a specific extract. I'm sure this is simple really

For the sake of the post I've crated a very simple XML file for discussion

Basically I don't know how to perform queries such as.
a) Select all results for the youth tea
b) Select the last 3 results (by date) of the youth tea

Any help would be most appreciated

Many thanks in advance
And