showing data using DataRow

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=, Oct 13, 2005.

  1. Hello friends, how ru all,

    I want to know how can i display data using Datarow.

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=, Oct 13, 2005

  2. You might want to be a bit more specific.
    but you can get data out of a row as follows:

    Say you have the DataRow dr, and its first column is of type string.
    And you want to show this on a label on you page

    ASPX
    <asp:Label id=lbl runat=server />

    C#
    lbl.Text = dr[0].ToString; //refers to first column in the DataRow

    if this column had a label (like it was from a database)
    and say that label was called "ClientName", you could call it like this:

    c#
    lblText = dr["ClientName"].ToString();

    Is this what you were looking for?

    HTH