Showing folder size of users folders: Authentication(!)

Mark

Hi everyone, I have to write an ASP.NET page that given a path to a folder
on server shows the size of the folder.

The path is in the format \\ServerName\folder\username\

I have written some code which calculates the size of the folder and it
works fine. The problem I am having is that I receive the following message
when I try to "open the file"
{"Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.\r\n" } System.Exception

Obviously this is an authentication issue, my question is

What do I have to do to be able to "Read" the contents of this folder?

Thanks in advance :)