Showing Hourglass on Client's Browser

vbGansta

Hi Folks,

I want to know how to show an hourglass on the client's browser when a
certain subroutine runs in the codebehind page on my server. I am sure I
have to use some java script, but I am new to this and not sure how to
implement it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Joe

Kevin Spencer

document.getElementById("Form1").style.cursor = "wait";

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

vbGansta

Kevin,

Thanks for the response. Sorry for the ignorance, but where does this block
of code go? I don't seem to have a document object in my code behind stuff.

Joe

Kevin Spencer

Client-side JavaScript.

--