Showing layer beside a link

Chris

I am working with javascript showing/hiding layers.

If I am using a link's onclick to show a layer how do I make the layer
show beside the link? There are many links on the page that may
trigger the one and same layer so absolute positioning doesn't work
for me.

Many thanks,

Chris

Chris

Hide and show layer using the its style display property. Hide the layer
initially.

Mick

Thanks Mick!

Chris