    again.. blah blah plus instructions (so i dont want to use and alert box, i
    want graphics also), so how do i get it to render the page first then show
    the modal box? thanks!
    Brian Henry, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Brian Henry

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    I think using Page.RegisterStartupscript that will show modal window
    will do the trick ...

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)52-8888377

    Natty Gur, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Are you sure you want to use pop-ups at all? I know that I have them
    turned off in all my browsers, and that WinXP SP2 will disable them in
    IE by default By coding your system to require pop-ups, you are
    opening up a world of hurt for yourself, IMHO.

    Marc.

    Marc Jennings, Jul 5, 2004