ShowModalDialog Closes automatically

sunita

Hi

I have two pages in my application...FirstPage.aspx and
SecondPage.aspx...I open the SecondPage.aspx as a modal dialog box
using showModalDialog from the FirstPage.aspx...This Second page has
an iframe for which the target is the FirstPage.aspx with different
criteria....So when the firstPage loads into the iframe it opens up a
file Download dialog which says open or save,..When i click on open,
the result is shown in the iframe and as soon as the result is loaded
into the iframe , the Modal dialog (ie the second page) containing
this iframe closes automatically...Why does the second page that opens
as a modal dialog close by itself...Can anyone please help...Thanks in
advance....