showModalDialog- Page_load event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Amirallia, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. Amirallia

    Amirallia Guest

    Hello

    I have a datagrid, and a hyperlink for each row in my datagrid, i
    create the link of the hyperlink in code in the DataGrid1_ItemDataBound
    event.

    SO the link is
    :"javascript:calendar_window=window.showModalDialog('Calendar.aspx','toto','toolbar=0;
    location=0; directories=0; menubar=0; resizable=0; help:No; status=0;
    dialogHeight=500px; dialogWidth=550px;')"

    So when i click on the link fro the firste, a modal window appears, and
    the code in the Page_load event of the calendar.aspx page execute.
    unitl here all is ok.

    But when I click in a another link, the calendar.aspx window appears
    but the code on the Page_load event is not executed

    That's a problem!!!

    Any idea? thanks

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Amirallia, Feb 16, 2005