showModalDialog - Page_load

Amirallia

Hello

I have a datagrid, and a hyperlink for each row in my datagrid, i
create the link of the hyperlink in code in the DataGrid1_ItemDataBound
event.

SO the link is
:"javascript:calendar_window=window.showModalDialog('Calendar.aspx','toto','toolbar=0;
location=0; directories=0; menubar=0; resizable=0; help:No; status=0;
dialogHeight=500px; dialogWidth=550px;')"

So when i click on the link fro the firste, a modal window appears, and
the code in the Page_load event of the calendar.aspx page execute.
unitl here all is ok.

But when I click in a another link, the calendar.aspx window appears
but the code on the Page_load event is not executed

That's a problem!!!

Any idea? thanks

Amirallia

Amirallia a exposé le 16.02.2005 :
showModalDialog

I have found the solution

Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Response.Expires = 0
Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")
End Sub

Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thank you for solution.

I just realized that no Page_load is happening and ... in 25 seconds found your solution as of 4 years ago.
:captain: