/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Rufus V. Smith

C is such a silly, outdated language. It is a relic of a cumbersome
1970s operating system called Unix. It has no relevance in today's
world. I can understand that some programmers may feel a nostalgic
attachment to the days of teletype console-oriented I/O, but this is
the 21st century, and we need to break the shackles of the past.

I mean, why would anyone continue to use a language that makes it so
easy to have uninitialized pointers, buffer overruns, and memory leaks?
That is so DUMB. We as programmers need to abandon obsolete languages
like Fortran and Cobol and C and use a modern, object-oriented langage.
And no, I don't mean that bloated mutant C dialect called C++. I mean a
real language like Delphi or Perl or Jython or C#. Yes, I know that C#
is a Mi¢ro$oft invention, but even that one is better than C -- blech!

Love,

Ekoj Looflirpa

How did so many responders miss the backwards signature?

sufuR