SICP in Python, redux

legere

This is a follow up to an earlier thread about working through
"Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" (Abelson, Sussman,
and Sussman) using Python. Inspired by that thread, and as I have
already worked through this book, and love it, I thouht I would go
through it again, but this time using python. However, I am only
going to implement in python those scheme
programs that I find interesting, or that I think might be diffcult in
python.

I have placed some thoughts and my efforts (which include the circuit
simulator of chapter 3) on my web site:

http://www.geocities.com/rjljr2/SICPPython.html

I will be updating it as I go, so the 'SICPPython.zip' file you find
there will be changing, without notice ;)

Cheers,
Ron