side post, semi-off topic

Mike Noxaura

If anybody is familiar with mambo/joomla, and would like to earn a
percentage of what's going to be a big business, please email me at
(e-mail address removed)

Tired of giving to a church that doesn't give back to you?
Tired of hatred and homophobia? Or sexism?
Tired of not feeling good about you? And your talents?
It's time to do something about that!
Visit us at The Reformed Church Of Satan!
We'll help you network and build net worth!
We're doing something about the environment and our community!
http://www.positivesatanism.org/friendsforlife.html
Visit here to find out how we can help you! ^