Sigmalink

king3bman

My data publishing company is converting to a Sigmalink system, using XML
and Oracle, and I'm helping design the DTDs and determine requirements for
our CMS.

Anybody know any place to get info about how Sigmalink works, Technical
details like required IDs, how it links to Oracle, will we be able to/need
to write exes to import/export data?

The empolis.com site only shows bare outlines and marketing stuff.