    I wanted to do that with a popup-screen.
    Does anyone have an example of how to do that ?

    Thx

    Bart Schelkens, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Look into FormsAuthentication documentation on MSDN.

    --
    Girish Bharadwaj
    http://msmvps.com/gbvb

    Girish bharadwaj, Sep 13, 2004

  3. You can open a new window and pass it values using client side javascript
    such as this:
    window.open('MyPage.aspx?id=123','_new')

    There are all kinds of options for setting window properties such as window
    size and toolbar visibility.

    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

    --