Sign Out Windows Authentication

Jason Swalwell

Hi,

My web application uses windows based authentication. I need to have
a sign out feature, has anyone got an idea of how you sign out when
using windows authentication.

Regards

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Jason,

In order to log out of Windows Authentication, you would have to log off of
the computer.

Jim Cheshire, MCSE, MCSD [MSFT]
Developer Support
ASP.NET
(e-mail address removed)

Will

I am needing this too. To switch users, I have to close IE and reopen it.... not log off the computer completely. Would be very nice to be able to just click a button to switch users or logout.