    a sign out feature, has anyone got an idea of how you sign out when
    using windows authentication.

    Regards
    Jason Swalwell, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Jason,

    In order to log out of Windows Authentication, you would have to log off of
    the computer.

    Jim Cheshire, MCSE, MCSD [MSFT]
    Developer Support
    ASP.NET

    --------------------
    >From: (Jason Swalwell)
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.security
    >Subject: Sign Out Windows Authentication
    >Date: 19 Nov 2003 02:41:14 -0800

    10:41:14 GMT)
    t-for-mail

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.security:7623

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT], Nov 19, 2003

  3. Jim,

    Thanks that was pretty much the conclusion I had come to.

    Regards
    Jason Swalwell, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Jason Swalwell

    Will Guest

    I am needing this too. To switch users, I have to close IE and reopen it.... not log off the computer completely. Would be very nice to be able to just click a button to switch users or logout.
    Will, Nov 20, 2003